Rental Amenities & Information
Approximately one-fourth of the more than 600 homes and condominiums on Sea Island are available for rent through Sea Island Cottage Rentals. The cottages range from intimate three-bedroom cottages to spacious seven-bedroom homes, perfect for a large family gathering, with many featuring private swimming pools, hot tubs internet access, and fireplaces.
All Cottages are comfortably furnished with fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and fresh linens. Daily housekeeping services may be arranged prior to your arrival for an additional fee. Sea Island Cottage guests enjoy concierge assistance with pre-arrival itinerary planning, including airport transfers, grocery delivery, dining, baby sitting services, and activity and spa reservations.
Sea Island is surrounded by five miles of private beach on the Atlantic Ocean to the east and separated from St. Simons Island by wide salt marshes to the west. Cottage rentals on the west side of the island enjoy sweeping views of the vast salt marsh and tidal creeks, an unparalleled vantage point for observing the island's rich wildlife and a haven for birdwatchers.
Sidewalks run the length of Sea Island Drive, making walking and bicycling a pleasant way to reach The Cloister and other resort facilities.
Cottage rentals include full access to the amenities of Sea Island Resorts:
- Three championship 18-hole golf courses and renowned Golf Performance Center.
- The Cloister Beach Club with three pools, children's activity center and movie theatre.
- Shooting School for skeet, trap and sporting clays instruction.
- Yacht Club for waterways excursions, nature tours and fishing charters.
- The Forbes Five-Star Cloister Spa and Fitness Center, featuring 23 treatment rooms, five fitness studios, three squash courts and an indoor lap pool at applicable rates.
- The Cloister Tennis Center with eight Har-Tru® clay composition courts, including one stadium court and four lighted courts.
- Five restaurants, from the casual oceanfront Southern Tides to the refined elegance of the Forbes Five-Star Georgian Room.
- Bingo- a Sea Island family tradition
- For additional family activities, as members of Sea Island Club during your stay, you are invited to participate in our special resort activities, including children's parties, family suppers and beach events.
Plan Your Memorable Coastal Georgia Vacation
Discover the allure of the Georgia Coast at Sea Island Resorts - which blends timeless southern hospitality, unparalleled style, and a tradition of excellence in a legendary setting. Search for your Coastal Georgia vacation cottage online or call 877-732-4752 to speak to a cottage rental concierge.
Planning Your Cottage Stay
Begin planning your Coastal Georgia vacation by calling 1-877-732-4752 to speak with a cottage rental concierge. Or, if you prefer, fill out the Cottage Inquiry Form. Questions can be emailed to us at [email protected].
Your cottage rental concierge can assist you with the details of your stay including dining, tee times, babysitting arrangements, activity and spa reservations, cancellation and pet policies.
Cottage check-in begins at 4 p.m. but may vary during peak arrival periods. Check-out is no later than 10 a.m. Check in at the Cottage Rentals registration office located in the Sea Marsh Building at 351 Sea Island Road. (Just beyond the Frederica Road and Sea Island Road intersection about 100 yards). Upon arrival to Sea Island, you will be greeted at the Security Gate, where you will receive an access pass.
See our Helpful Hints to make the most of your Sea Island vacation.
Exceptional Family Vacation
Discover the charm of the Georgia Coast at Sea Island Resorts – which blends timeless southern hospitality, unparalleled style, and a tradition of excellence in a legendary setting. Search for your Coastal Georgia vacation cottage online or call 877-732-4752 to speak to a cottage rental concierge.